With a vision to help the world run better and improve people’s lives, SAP helps businesses to be more productive and efficient. “The best run business runs SAP”, and a crucial role in achieving this is having “the best partner”. We started the pioneering work in localisation and adapting the ERP system SAP Business One in Romania in 2009 and have been continuously working on being the best partner serving this market. Here’s what our short story about SAP Business One looks like:
- 11 years of experience and over 150 projects run directly or as a subcontractor,
- In 2009, we developed the first complete SAP Business One Localization Package for Romania, which has been maintained in compliance with the SAP Business One system available for several versions of the solution,
- In 2013 we developed the SAP Business One location for Bulgaria,
- More than 100 active customers using the localization package for Romania developed by System Innovation Romania,
- The largest SAP Business One project in Romania with over 100 users,
- The first SAP Business One project that uses the SAP HANA database,
- The localization packages are supported on the MSSQL and HANA versions,
- We became the first certified SAP Business One partner in Romania in 2016
- An experienced team of certified consultants and programmers,
- Extensive experience as subcontractors in rollout projects in Romania.
Beyond our experience and expertise with SAP Business One, a key role in a successful implementation is played by the quality of the localization package. The solution cannot deliver value in the absence of this package or with a partial localization. We started developing the localization package in 2009, to help SAP Business One users to run the solution more efficient y, in compliance with the Romanian tax legislation. The Localization Package allows the configuration of fields, flows, and reports in SAP Business One in compiance with ANAF requirements, local chart of accounts and accounting practices.
What are the key functionalities?
- The Romanian Chart of Accounts,
- The classification of transactions in the chart of accounts according to the tax legislation,
- Updating exchange rates according to NBR values on multiple currencies,
- Verification of VAT codes locally as well as VIES,
- Financial reporting in complaince with local accounting requirements: analytical balance, cash register, VAT log, house register in lei and various currencies, inventory register, accounting monographs, etc.,
- The output of accounting documents in the required format.
- Automatic completion of declarations 300, 390 and 394 on the VAT return and intra-Community transactions.
The localization package developed by System Innovation Romania is necessary for any company that wants to use SAP Business One for financial accounting management and at the same time to comply with Romanian tax legislation. Ensuring this level of compliance is a prerequisite for good business performance and avoiding sanctions. Additionally, we advise you to bring the IT system as fast as possible to your local tax requirements.
Get in touch and we can provide help and assistance in brining your IT system in line with the local requirements.